Physical and chemical properties: easily soluble in water, non-toxic and harmless Melting point: 190 ℃
Colorless or yellow resin-like solid. Its solution is colorless or yellow-brown transparent liquid
Storage and transportation: It should be stored in a cool, ventilated, dry and clean warehouse.
During transportation, it should be protected from rain and hot sun, and deliquescence should be prevented. One year solid storage period
Uses: 1. It is a flocculant, which is mainly used for special water treatment for purifying drinking water and water supply, such as removing iron, removing fluoride, removing cadmium, removing radioactive pollution, removing floating oil, etc. It is also used in industrial wastewater treatment, such as printing and dyeing wastewater.
2. Polyaluminum chloride is used as a water treatment agent in surface treatment.
3. The main raw material of antiperspirant cosmetics.
4. Some flocculants can be used as food additives.
Packing: 25 kg/bag
Product inspection items
Level 1 (drinking water standard)
Level 2 (non-drinking water standard)
PH value (1% aqueous solution)
Water insoluble content
Packaging and storage:
1. Lined with plastic bags, the outer layer is packed in plastic film woven bags, each bag weighs 25kg.
2. Store in a cool, dry place, protected from sunlight and rain.